Welcome! You might have issues with setting your built-in speaker in your Mac PC, here are easy ways in which you can come out of this problem, this write up will give you a snappy way to do this.
MAKE SURE YOUR MAC IS UP TO DATE
Make sure you are using the latest version of the mac, if this problem occurs when your device is not updated, just go to your settings and update it and see the outcome. If this issue still persists below are some easy steps or ways in which you can quickly move out of this issue.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR SOUND SETTINGS
After updating your device’s version and the problem or issue still persists you will use the methods that would be listed below to make sure you get out of this issue.
But make sure you disconnect any external speakers from your device, USB and any other device that would bring in disarray.
- From your Menu (Apple), choose system preferences
- Click on sound
- Click the Output tab, then select the internal (built-in) speakers. If you don’t see internal (built-in) speakers as an option in the options, quickly contact their support team.
- If the Output volume slider is set low, move the slider to the right and test again.
- If the Mute checkbox is selected, deselect it and test again.
- If you still don’t hear any sound, contact the support team.